Covid-19 Protocol (updated 9/9/21)
- We would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the CDC Guidelines as the health and wellbeing of our students, their families, and our staff are our top priority. We will continue to monitor and implement the local, state, and federal recommendations as they’re announced
- We are encouraging the use of our Online Portal to make online payments to ACH (automatic checking withdraw). This is a withdraw that comes directly from your checking account. Our payment software never shares your account information - it is a secure payment processing software. We do not accept credit cards at this time. The front desk is to remain closed for the time being. If you cannot make online payments, you can use our black lock-box located in the building's main lobby. It is hanging on the wall directly to your right as you walk in. Please write your dancers name on a sealed envelope and be sure to record what the payment is for.
- At this time, we are asking parents to continue with last year's practice of staying in the parking lot. We will revisit this practice as the nights begin to start earlier and inclement weather approaches. (3-6 Combo Parents and Itty Bitty parents with dancers who still need bathroom assistance, please note you are an exception to this rule). Otherwise our waiting room/lobby is closed.
-Fully vaccinated parents entering the building may choose whether or not to wear their mask. Unvaccinated parents are required to mask upon entering our building.
- Front desk/reception remains closed.
- When class is over, students will be sent out by the instructor. DO NOT be late. We cannot wait outside with your child as we need time to prepare and clean before the next class arrives.
- All students will sanitize their hands upon arrival and exit to and from the building.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned between groups/classes. Only one dancer in the bathroom at a time.
- ALL DANCERS, regardless of vaccination status, need to continue to wear a mask at this time.
When to stay home..
- If a dancer is experiencing any covid-19 symptoms. Please refer to the CDC website for the most up to date list. WHEN IN DOUBT, STAY OUT.
- If a dancer or a parent of an unvaccinated dancer tests positive *CONTACT THE STUDIO ASAP