New Covid-19 Protocol
- We would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the CDC Guidelines as the health and wellbeing of our students, their families, and our staff are our top priority. We will continue to monitor and implement the local, state, and federal recommendations as they’re announced
- We are encouraging the use of our Online Portal to make online payments to ACH (automatic checking withdraw). This is a withdraw that comes directly from your checking account. Our payment software never shares your account information - it is a secure payment processing software. We do not accept credit cards at this time. The front desk is to remain closed for the time being. If you cannot make online payments, please mail a check to Papermoon Performing Arts, 49 Commons Drive #2, Litchfield CT 06759.
- At this time, no parents are allowed inside the studio. (3-6 Combo Parents, please note you are an exception to this rule). Otherwise our waiting room/lobby is closed.
- Front desk/reception is closed.
- When class is over, students will be sent out by the instructor. DO NOT be late. We cannot wait outside with your child as we need time to prepare and clean before the next class arrives.
- All students will sanitize their hands upon arrival and exit to and from the building.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned between groups/classes. Only one dancer in the bathroom at a time.
- Unvaccinated dancers need to continue to wear a mask at this time. Fully vaccinated individuals may choose whether or not to wear their mask.
When to stay home..
- If a dancer is experiencing any covid-19 symptoms. Please refer to the CDC website for the most up to date list
- If a dancer test positive *SEE BELOW AND CONTACT THE STUDIO ASAP
- If an unvaccinated dancer is asymptomatic but has been exposed to a positive person *SEE BELOW AND CONTACT THE STUDIO ASAP
- If an unvaccinated dancer is symptomatic and has been exposed to a positive person *SEE BELOW AND CONTACT THE STUDIO ASAP