Dress Code & Online Store
Papermoon has a dress code because we believe this is the best way to ensure distraction-free learning and for dancers to remain safe and uniform during class!
We are registered at Meme's Dance Boutique in Watertown, CT or La Luna Dancewear in Southbury, CT. Both stores are helpful and kind and either store will help you find the perfect dance wear and shoes for our studio!
Dress Code for All Classes
- Royal blue, black, or gray leotard in any style
- Tan or pink tights
- Ballet skirt or spandex shorts in royal, black or gray
- Hair in a ponytail or bun
- No extra jewelry (stud earrings okay)
- Shoes vary by class
- Please click HERE for a downloadable copy of our entire dress code and required shoe list.